4.20, 27 May 2021
Main article: Version 4.20
- Damage increased from 7,10 to 10,12
- Tracking of 2nd attack improved.
- Damage increased from 15 to 17.
- Damage increased from 18 to 20.
- Damage increased from 30 to 33.
- Damage increased from 35 to 38.
- Damage increased from 13 to 15.
- Damage increased from 13 to 16.
- Damage increased from 16 to 20.
4.00, 10 Nov 2020
Main article: Version 4.00
3.33, 19 Aug 2020
Main article: Version 3.33
Added Features for Player Match
- Added the skip feature to skip your turn in Player Match lobbies
- Added an indicator showing that a stage was randomly selected to VS screen, when random is selected at the stage selection.
3.30, 20 Mar 2020
Main article: Version 3.30
Added functionality for Practice Mode:
- Punishment Training all on/off toggle added
- Total damage displayed for combos
Added functionality for Frame Data Display:
- When a crouching state is induced from a hit or a blocked attack, an icon representing this has been added to Frame Advantage.
- For Status, the letters now turn blue when your status reflects being able to avoid low and special mid attacks.
- Fixed bug in which unintended information was displayed in certain circumstances.
3.10, 10 Dec 2019
Main article: Version 3.10
- New Feature "Punishment Training" added to practice mode.
- "Match-Up Win Rate (World)" added to the online Versus screen.
- New customisation items added.
|df+4,2,1+2||Shortened the recovery time after the move hits by 3 frames.|
|f,F (forward dash)||Fixed an issue in which pressing df+[button] during a forward dash would perform the move f,F+[button]|