Tech broadly covers anything that doesn't fit elsewhere, such as:
- Notable tricks or niche uses for a string/move
- Execution tips for a particular technique
If a section gets too long, it might be sensible to move it to its own page.
Katarina's Crane Kick Combo (3,3,3,3,3) can be hit-confirmed after the first 2 hits (3,3). Doing so consistently gives you access to a safe, i14 mid-poke with good range and good damage, making it a very useful tool.
Confirming after 3,3,3
This confirm is easier to do. Even if not confirmed, it is only -10 and can additionally be cancelled into HAR to evade a potential i10 punish.
Confirming after 3,3
The best way to hit-confirm the 3-string after two hits is to use the theme from Terminator 2: Judgement Day as a reference. You have enough time between the 2nd and 3rd beats to confirm a hit. You can do this by looking at the health bar (to check for decrease) or by looking for the hit sparks.
Use W! df+1 UF BT.d+1 ws4 3,4 for 54 damage into a KND and potential re-wall splat. Master Raven can use her BT parries to escape this.
CH Low Wall-only Follow-ups
Katarina can get better follow-ups from her CH lows when she lands them at the wall. These are higher damage follow-ups and can allow her to balcony break or floor break as well. These are body-type specific, and can be dependent on the axis.
-  CH HAR.df+3
- [+33] d+2,F R.HAR.1+2
- [+28] df+1 W! 3,3,3,3,3
- [+24] d+2,F HAR.4
- [+21] 3,3,3,3,3
- [+20] b+4,1+2
- [+17] b+4,3+4
- [+16] uf+3+4
- [+16] 3,4
- only at the wall
- off-axis to the left only
- balcony break
- only works on Bears, Bob, Dragunov, Gigas, Heihachi, Jack-7, King, Miguel, Marduk, Armor King or Fahkumram
- floor break
- does not work on Bears, Bob, Dragunov, Gigas, Heihachi, Jack-7, King, Miguel, Marduk, Armor King or Fahkumram
- more consistent on small body types than b+4,3+4
- does not work on Bears, Gigas or Marduk
- does not work on Bears, Bob, Dragunov, Gigas, Jack-7, King, Miguel, Marduk, Armor King or Fahkumram
- easy on Jack-7, Bears and Fahkumram; difficult for everyone else