4.20, 27 May 2021
Main article: Version 4.20
- Range expanded to stop it from whiffing against a crouching opponent.
- Fixed bug where the opponent could block certain mid attacks afterwards when holding D.
- Made it possible to do the move during sidestep, sidewalk, and latter half of while standing.
- Frame advantage on counter hit changed to +20s.
- Damage increased from 18 to 20.
- Frame advantage on counter hit changed to +34d (+26d).
- Damage increased from 14 to 15.
- Damage increased from 21 to 25.
- Damage increased from 13 to 15.
- Frame advantage on block improved from -10 to -9.
- Frame advantage on hit improved from -2 to -1.
- Distance to the opponent on counter hit reduced.
- Damage increased from 15 to 17.
- Frame advantage on counter hit changed to +31d (+23d).
- Behaviour on hit changed to wall bounce.
4.00, 10 Nov 2020
Main article: Version 4.00
3.33, 19 Aug 2020
Main article: Version 3.33
Added Features for Player Match
- Added the skip feature to skip your turn in Player Match lobbies
- Added an indicator showing that a stage was randomly selected to VS screen, when random is selected at the stage selection.
3.30, 20 Mar 2020
Main article: Version 3.30
Added functionality for Practice Mode:
- Punishment Training all on/off toggle added
- Total damage displayed for combos
Added functionality for Frame Data Display:
- When a crouching state is induced from a hit or a blocked attack, an icon representing this has been added to Frame Advantage.
- For Status, the letters now turn blue when your status reflects being able to avoid low and special mid attacks.
- Fixed bug in which unintended information was displayed in certain circumstances.
|d/f+2||Fixed an issue where the distance from the opponent when move hits was different from counter hits.|
3.20, 28 Jan 2020
Main article: Version 3.20
|f+4||Fixed an issue in which the second half of the move had crouch status.|
3.10, 10 Dec 2019
Main article: Version 3.10
- New Feature "Punishment Training" added to practice mode.
- "Match-Up Win Rate (World)" added to the online Versus screen.
- New customisation items added.