4.20, 27 May 2021
Main article: Version 4.20
- Fixed bug where 2nd attack could be ducked after 1st hit the opponent's side.
- Downward range increased so that it can more easily combo after f,n,d,d/f+2.
4.10, 22 Mar 2021
Main article: Version 4.10
- Fixed an issue where the attack would sometimes be cancelled by “quick combo attacks” despite absorbing an attack.
4.00, 10 Nov 2020
Main article: Version 4.00
3.33, 19 Aug 2020
Main article: Version 3.33
Added Features for Player Match
- Added the skip feature to skip your turn in Player Match lobbies
- Added an indicator showing that a stage was randomly selected to VS screen, when random is selected at the stage selection.
3.30, 20 Mar 2020
Main article: Version 3.30
Added functionality for Practice Mode:
- Punishment Training all on/off toggle added
- Total damage displayed for combos
Added functionality for Frame Data Display:
- When a crouching state is induced from a hit or a blocked attack, an icon representing this has been added to Frame Advantage.
- For Status, the letters now turn blue when your status reflects being able to avoid low and special mid attacks.
- Fixed bug in which unintended information was displayed in certain circumstances.
3.20, 28 Jan 2020
Main article: Version 3.20
|KIN f+2||Increased the range of the attack.|
3.10, 10 Dec 2019
Main article: Version 3.10
- New Feature "Punishment Training" added to practice mode.
- "Match-Up Win Rate (World)" added to the online Versus screen.
- New customisation items added.