From Wavu Wiki, the 🌊 wavy Tekken wiki
5.00, 17 Aug 2022
Main article: Version 5.00
- Counter hit launch added.
- Wall crush on block +11g.
- Frame advantage on block improved from -13 to -1.
4.20, 27 May 2021
Main article: Version 4.20
- Fixed bug where 2nd attack could be ducked after 1st hit the opponent's side.
- Downward range increased so that it can more easily combo after f,n,d,d/f+2.
4.10, 22 Mar 2021
Main article: Version 4.10
- Fixed an issue where the attack would sometimes be cancelled by “quick combo attacks” despite absorbing an attack.
4.00, 10 Nov 2020
Main article: Version 4.00
- New move.
- Can now be performed from KIN.1+4
- String now combos.
- Counter hit behavior changed to launcher.
- Issue where opponent's low could hit now fixed.
- Counter hit behavior changed to forced crouch.
- Frame advantage on counter hit improved from +0 to +7.
- Pushback strength reduced and move lands easier.
- Damage increased from 16 to 17.
- Damage increased from 5,8,8,5,5,5 to 8,9,10,12,14,16.
- Recovery shortened by 2 frames.
- Frame advantage on block improved from -6 to -4.
- f,F+2 during front hit 2
- Damage increased from 15 to 20.
- Frame advantage on block improved from -14 to -13.
- Frame advantage on hit improved from +5 to +6.
- Recovery on counter hit shortened by 1 frame.
- Issue of opponent's attack becoming a back hit too early now fixed.
- Recovery shortened by 3 frames.
- Frame advantage on block improved from -16 to -15.
- Issue where inputting 1+2 while crouching resulted in db+1+2 now fixed.
3.20, 28 Jan 2020
Main article: Version 3.20
|KIN f+2||Increased the range of the attack.|
3.10, 10 Dec 2019
Main article: Version 3.10
3.00, 05 Sep 2019
Main article: Version 3.00
- KIN b+2,1
- New move.