4.20, 27 May 2021
Main article: Version 4.20
- 1+2*,(During hold).b,b
- Can no longer guard during the backdash at long range.
4.00, 10 Nov 2020
Main article: Version 4.00
- New move. EX Fireball from DFLIP.
- Damage reduced from 21 to 17.
- Transition to throw changed from on counter hit to on hit from front.
- Damage increased from 6,6,6,20 to 10,10,10,20.
- Frame advantage on block improved from -12 to -8.
- Recovery on hit improved by 4 frames.
- (During jump).EX.qcb+3+4
- Damage increased from 10 to 20.
- Damage increased from 6,6,20 to 10,10,20.
- Frame advantage on block improved from -15 to -8.
- Recovery on hit improved by 7 frames.
- Pushback on hit decreased.
- Damage reduced from 23 to 20.
- Frame advantage on block reduced from -11 to -13.
- Frame advantage on hit reduced from -2 to -4.
- Range increased.
- Damage reduced from 15 to 12.
- Damage reduced from 21 to 18.
- 2nd attack no longer performed if 1st attack is parried by Jin's b+1+3.
- Frame advantage on block improved from +1 to +6.
- Damage reduced from 17 to 12.
3.33, 19 Aug 2020
Main article: Version 3.33
Added Features for Player Match
- Added the skip feature to skip your turn in Player Match lobbies
- Added an indicator showing that a stage was randomly selected to VS screen, when random is selected at the stage selection.
3.30, 20 Mar 2020
Main article: Version 3.30
Added functionality for Practice Mode:
- Punishment Training all on/off toggle added
- Total damage displayed for combos
Added functionality for Frame Data Display:
- When a crouching state is induced from a hit or a blocked attack, an icon representing this has been added to Frame Advantage.
- For Status, the letters now turn blue when your status reflects being able to avoid low and special mid attacks.
- Fixed bug in which unintended information was displayed in certain circumstances.
|hcb+1||Changed the frame advantage when blocked from -9 frames to -12 frames.|
|Changed the frame advantage upon hit from -1 frames to -4 frames.|
|d+4||Changed the damage from 20 to 17.|
|f,F+4||Changed the opponent's behaviour when the move lands as a counter hit.|
3.20, 28 Jan 2020
Main article: Version 3.20
|Back toward enemy d+4||Fixed an issue in which the move's properties differed from those of d+4|
3.10, 10 Dec 2019
Main article: Version 3.10
- New Feature "Punishment Training" added to practice mode.
- "Match-Up Win Rate (World)" added to the online Versus screen.
- New customisation items added.
3.03, 12 Nov 2019
Main article: Version 3.03
|Super Combo Gauge||Decreased the rate at which the Super Combo Gauge is filled by 25%|