|Stances||FLY (or RSS) – f+3+4|
|Fastest CH launch|
|Fastest wall splat|
Kazumi is a straightforward character with one of the shortest movelists in the game. This simplicity allows the player to focus on the more high-level aspects of Tekken such as movement, reads, and adapting to the opponent.
She is notoriously “sticky”, owing to her jabs and df+1 having a lot of forward movement, which makes it nearly impossible to backdash away from her pressure.
She has amongst the lowest combo damage in the game, and because of her hopkick's poor range she often can't launch moves that are usually launch punishable.
While Kazumi is often recommended to newer players, many find her barebones movelist and lack of complex techniques boring, and her low damage and lack of cheese make it difficult to steal wins. She is, rather, a good choice for players already interested in mastering the Tekken system.
- "Sticky" pressure with advancing pokes and plus-frames lows
- Flexible combo game with strong carry and wall damage
- Threatening at minus frames due to movement and fast CH options
- Powerful mix thanks to a tracking, safe, mid launcher
- Can bully in the mid-range with wr2
- Very weak okizeme game
- Homing tools are lacklustre
- Fastest standing and ws launchers have notable limitations
- Making comebacks against turtles can be highly risky
- Tiny movelist is both a blessing and a curse
- Complete guide, part 1: Gameplay by mastermind6000
- Complete guide, part 2: Combos by mastermind6000
- Three minute guide by Wildo
- Punisher guide by Applay
- Combo guide by Coorejam
- Mind games guide by philms