|Stances||SAV (Savage Stance) – 3+4|
|Fastest CH launch|
|Fastest wall splat||i12 – f+2,1|
|Sabaki||SAV.b+2 (high/mid punches)|
|Remapped||d+4 → d/b+3+4|
|Lore||Miguel Caballero Rojo|
Miguel is a brawler that likes to pressure opponents in their face with effective pokes and Savage Stance mix-ups. A solid character with decent tracking, combo damage, counter hits, okizeme, and of course pressure, and exceptional movement. He struggles with long-range punishes and lacks moves with built-in evasion. Miguel wants to be either right in front of the opponent or just out of range to whiff punish with his good hopkick or f+4,2.
NOTE: Miguel having short jab range is a meme and incorrect. He has high jabs, kind of the opposite of Kazumi's jabs. The only range issues he has are with 2 (for i11 punisher 2,1) and d+1 (duck jab).
- Miguel Discord
- Applay's Beginner's Cheat Sheet
- Setups and Oki by Mellow Link
- Miguel Character Guide (Season 2) by Frame Whisperer
- Basics guide by Xiang Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Season 4 Combo Doc, which includes a tab for 'BnB Combos' (Bread 'n Butter means staple combos)