|Anna (Tekken 7)
|i15 – df+2
|Fastest CH launch
|Fastest wall splat
|b+1+3 or b+2+4 (high/mid punches and kicks)
|d+2 → db+2
Anna is an extremely aggressive, high-risk high-reward character. Whether it's a magic-4 counter hit, plus-frame bullying, or one of the scariest 50/50s in Tekken, her tactics are explosive, and she can run away with the round at any moment.
While her block punishment is relatively weak, her unique Chaos Judgement stance can automatically launch the opponent for trying to pressure her with lows as well as reverse throws. Anna thrives off hard reads and bold play but can struggle with tracking.
Notable moves are qcf+1 (a plus-frame, high, CH launcher from neutral), her launching FC mixup, and her SS 3 (a plus-frame, ground-hitting mid to pile on the pressure).
Her qcf+4 is on the slower side, but is a high-crushing, difficult-to-block-punish mid that has good tracking both ways.
- Unseeable 50/50 mixup from Full Crouch
- FC df2~1 has massive range.
- Deadly pressure low with df+4
- Chaos Judgment Stance offers mixups and protection against Lows and Throws
- Wide variety of CH launchers
- Wide variety of strings that can knowledge check opponents.
- Awkward crouching punishment, difficult to launch until i18 ws (FC mixup available but giving up on guaranteed damage)
- Strings can be gimmicky and countered easily by the opponent.
- Inconsistent issues with her hitboxes, sometimes ff2 will just disappear
- Skewed MU against other females, other Female chars get Anna specific punishes