|Fastest CH launch|
|Fastest wall splat||i13 – d/f+1,4 (standing)|
|Parry||i6 – b+1+3 or b+2+4 (power crush parry)|
|Remapped||d+1 → d/b+1|
Zafina is a stance-based character with very strong movement and big moves. Having a relatively short move list with just three distinct stances, Zafina allows players to dip their toes into stance characters without the enormous commitment that normally comes with learning them.
Zafina can put out good pressure with her great movement, range and stance transitions. However, she pays for it with long and telling recovery on whiffs, and generally slow start-ups (her d/f+2 is 16f, u/f+4 is 18f). Her damage output is noticeably below average.
She has great evasion tools, and mix ups that do not do a lot of damage, yet leave Zafina in an acceptable situation most of the time both on hit and block.
Zafina has a lot of space for stylish play with some truly horrendous moves while still being a solid character from a fundamentals stand-point.
- Strong keepout
- Exceptional stance pressure
- Damage lower than average
- Slow commital moves
- Poor block punishment
- How to Play Zafina in Tekken 7 Season 3 by FrameWhisperer
- Tekken 7 - Zafina Tutorial (Season 3) by Fergus2k8
- TEKKEN 7 Zafina Guide (Season 3) by LooneyLili
- Tekken 7: Zafina Guide with UYU | YUYU (Season 3) by Core-A Gaming