|Fastest launch||i15 – uf+4 and df+2|
|Fastest CH launch|
|Fastest wall splat|
|Sabaki||2+3 (high/mid punches)|
|Reversal||b+1+3 (high/mid kicks)|
Leo is a Jack of all trades, master of none. Boasting a variety of pokes, keep out, and evasive tools, Leo is most comfortable in the mid range. Although some may describe Leo as boring, their large toolbox, two stances, and great wall game make for a character that is anything but.
The first of Leo's stances, commonly referred to as KNK (real name Jin Ji Du Li), is a versatile stance with mix-ups built in. Leo has many tricky ways to enter and exit KNK that force the opponent to deal with it. Use KNK to overwhelm your opponent with high, mid, and low options.
The second of Leo's stances, commonly referred to as BOK (real name Fo Bu), is an evasive stance with limited, but strong and rewarding options. Use BOK to slip under your opponent's moves and punish them for good damage.
Leo is at their strongest when the opponent's back is to the wall. Here, Leo's risky lows will yield good okizeme, complimented by their many ways to wall splat the opponent, including a safe, hit-confirmable, mid, mid string. Use Leo's good wall carry to corner your opponent and make them guess for their lives.
Strengths & Weaknesses
- Well rounded
- Strong wall game: powerful wallsplatting mids that are safe on block or hit-confirmable
- Good wall carry
- Good punishment: has a tool for every job
- Good defensive options: good parries and sabaki to interrupt strings and decent evasion
- Gender mix-up
- Linear: Weak to Side Step Right (SSR)
- Lows don't give strong pressure/momentum
- Below average oki
- Below average damage without wall
- Most standing punishers start as highs (can't effectively punish some moves that leave opponent in crouching state)