|Fastest launch||i14 – f,b+2|
|Fastest CH launch||i12 – 4 (high)|
|Fastest wall splat||i15 – d/b+1+2 (standing)|
|Parry||b+1+3_2+4 (high or mid punches)|
Bryan is an absolute CH monster. His massive counter hits can easily chain into one of the best wall games in Tekken, taking the round by storm. He's no slouch at mixups or his own unique pressure either, and his range 2 neutral game is excellent.
He pays for this in standing punishment that's some of the most unimpressive in the game until his i14 launcher. He also lacks a typical i13 d/f+1. With an extremely steep execution curve on his magic 4 combo, he's encouraged to counter hit from neutral rather than poke situations where possible, varying his timing & stoking his opponent's level of tension to land a devastating 3+4 (i18) or f+3 (i16) instead.
- Big wall carry and high combo damage off a variety of launchers, including i14 standing launch punish.
- If it doesn't CH launch, it probably has a CH-confirmable follow-up; relentless CH ability.
- Damaging mids and good tools to pressure blocking players, including one of the best 12 strings in the game.
- Strong keepout for every situation in qcb+2,4, 3+4, Mach Kick and Orbital Heel.
- Good whiff punishers like f+4,1 and f,F+2.
- One of the best wall games, including his unique Taunt, a high-execution unreactable unblockable.
- Hatchet Kick (qcb+3) is the one of the strongest lows in the game, but it requires a motion input and isn't bufferable.
- Excellent comeback potential.
- Poor standing block punishment until i14.
- Execution and hitconfirming are frequent demands. As a backsway character, requires clean korean backdash.
- Linearity on some pokes, anemic frames on others. Power low is i22 and requires delays to mix up effectively. His buffed homing move helps with this, but Bryan has to keep his timing unpredictable without being too passive and overrelying on his weak punishment. Not for timid players.
- Lack of panic moves and evasive tools, requiring good defense and spacing. Overall demanding to play.
- i14 standing launch punish has a slightly fiddly input and no easier alternatives until i18, will require practice to launch short blockstun moves with it. Pushback punish f,F+2 also requires a precise buffer from blockstun in exchange for good range.